Current status for submissions in the following categories:
- Children’s books – CLOSED
- Young Adult – CLOSED
- Craft Books – CLOSED
- Plays – CLOSED
- Pantomimes – CLOSED
- Poetry – CLOSED
- Novels – CLOSED
Submitting your work to
When submitting work to us for consideration, please follow the procedure shown below.
- Include a synopsis of the work detailing main theme, genre, type of work (novel, play etc)
- Include your contact details
- Submit a sample of the work (e.g. a few chapters of a novel, a few pages/scenes for a play) initially. If we wish to investigate further we will ask for more information.
- Submit the work either as a PDF document or MS Word document. We do not require any particular formatting of the text, but please ensure the font size is sufficiently large to be easily readable.
- email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can be very busy at times so it could be a while before you here back from us. If we wish to consider taking your work forward, we will be in touch.
Further information on how we work with authors can be found here.